Buying or selling a property
Buying or selling a property can be a very exciting time but it can also become quite involved and complex very quickly.
Our team of conveyancers will assist you in navigating through the legal process of buying or selling property.
The starting point for vendors is the Section 32. You cannot legally show people property without this document. It is a Vendor’s Declaration informing potential purchasers on all aspects of the property they are inspecting.
Our experienced team can help with a range of services, including:
- Preparation of Section 32
- Property and title searches
- Calculation and adjustment of rates and taxes
- Liaison with lenders
- Discharge of mortgages
- Preparation and lodgment of legal documentation required under the Transfer of land Act
- Represent buyers in dealings with agents and vendors
- Represent sellers in dealings with the buyer
- Property transfers between family members
- Act on your behalf on the Electronic conveyancing platform (PEXA)
We strongly suggest you use a Solicitor’s firm for all property dealings.